Inquiry - Reddit - They should allow my posts there

 Reddit - They should allow my posts there.


  • Is that true?
Yes. I put in value, they should return the favour and respect me.

  • Do I know that is absolutely true?
No. They can worry that I spam. They can be busy. They may not like what I say.

  • What I feel and how I act when I think this thought?
Angry, disappointed. Alone. Ignored. Sad. Cold. Useless. Hopeless. Hurt.
I am crying and screaming inside.
I want to run away. I want to forget about it.

  • How would my feelings, actions and life change if I didn't have it?
I would just port, and didn't care about the result. I would have no worries that something happens.
I would feel good that I tried to share my story. I would be happy.

  • Turnarounds:

  1. I should allow my posts there

  2. I should allow their posts in me:
"My posts will be worse than other people, so I try to ignore them" - it is also true

  1. I should allow my posts in me:
"I reject the value of my own content" - it is so much true


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry - Coaching - I should prepare perfectly for my calls

Inquiry - Coaching - I Have To Help My Clients