Inquiry - Coaching - I Have To Help My Clients

  Coaching - I HAVE to help my clients


  • Is that true?
Yes

  • Do I know that is absolutely true?
No. They can find it somewhere else. They can handle all by themselves eventually.

  • What I feel and how I act when I think this thought?
Anxious, worried. Want to make excuses. To get away from it. 
I am scared I won't know what to do. That they will consider me a failure.
  • How would my feelings, actions and life change if I didn't have it?
I would just be there for them. 
I would share myself freely. 
I could say that I don't know what to give and ask them what would they think they need from me. 
I would ask them what they want and how can I help them. 
I would not have ego about being a know-all and relax.

  • Turnarounds:
    1. I have to help myself - YES. 

I want to help me learn. 
I am only starting and want experience. 
I want to help me get it. 
I want to help me get on with these worries. 
I want to help me build it into WHO I AM


    2. My clients have to help me - That IS true. 

I don't know what is in their head - only they know. 
Only they can tell me how I can help. 
If they wont help me in this, it won't work. 

Note - ^ This was the turnaround I DIDN'T want to write. I had some extreme anxiety about thinking that way - "everything should depend on me", "I should have all the answers". I thought it would be extremely arrogant to put it here - "they don't have to do anything for me, right?"
- It ended up as one of the biggest realisations about this topic.
Another proof that everything that comes up in The Work is valuable - do not try to filter the thoughts - just write it down. 
After, you can decide if it has some merit or not…


    3. I don't have to help them - It is truer.

I don't. 
They have all they need. 
I can guide them. 
But ultimately they have to help themselves. And they can. 
With or without me - They will be OK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry - Coaching - I should prepare perfectly for my calls

Inquiry - Reddit - They should allow my posts there

Inquiry Statements - Reddit