Inquiry - Coaching - I should prepare perfectly for my calls

   Coaching - I should prepare perfectly for my calls. 


  • Is that true?
Yes

  • Do I know that is absolutely true?
No... It can go wrong or right whether I prepare or not... 
It may help. But if I won't prepare it will still be ok. 
I will try my best in the call anyway.

  • What I feel and how I act when I think this thought?
Angry about spent time. 
Guilty that I didn't put enough effort. 
Useless. Afraid it will go bad. 
Anxious. I start to resent them. 
I don't want to do it. I want to get excuses. I want to quit. 
I feel pressure to perform. To not fail. To do a great job 

  • How would my feelings, actions and life change if I didn't have it?
I would be at peace. 
I would be glad to see them. 
I won't have resentment. 
I would look forward to calls. I would enjoy them. 
I would have more energy to give. 
I would be happy I get to have them.

  • Turnarounds:
    1. I should not prepare perfectly for my calls. 

Firstly, I can't. 
I cannot know everything - it will never be perfect. 
I cannot even know what is perfect or "good enough" even means - no one can know it before it happens. 

Secondly - I should not. 
It will go the best it can anyway, no matter how much or less I prepare. 

Thirdly - I specifically shouldn't. 
It puts too much pressure on both of us. 
I will create walls and be strict with my plan - and they may need different. 
It is better to adjust in the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry - Reddit - They should allow my posts there

Inquiry Statements - Reddit